Upon receiving a traffic citation:
• You may post bond amount quoted by the arresting police officer.
• You must appear for trial if your citation indicates mandatory appearance. You cannot post bond if the citation indicates mandatory appearance in municipal court.
• You may appear for a bench trial (trial before a judge).
• You may request a jury trial (trial by a jury of your peers).
• A request for a jury trial must be submitted in writing and received in this office within ten (10) days prior of the trial date and time.
• The court must be notified of any changes in your address otherwise your mail may not be forwarded.